This is a 4 week programme, in which students are taught the art of conversation. You will take a placement test before the enrolment in the course. Here you study a balanced mix of skills ( Reading, Listening, Writing, & Speaking ) and systems ( grammar, vocabulary, functions, and pronunciation ), with an emphasis on practical, everyday communication. Bristol International English Academy is the pioneer in providing quality education and in providing the best online training. We carry out tests to ensure that you are progressing and we do regular checks to see if you are meeting your goals. Our teachers work hard to make sure that you are being challenged and are improving your own weak areas. We make our lessons fun, interesting and useful. We give all students the chance to suggest lesson topics, classroom activities and areas of language to study, meaning that there is always something to gain from our classes. The course of designed for those who can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognise implicit meaning and express him/himself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions, can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing a controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices, & can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read and summarise information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- We want our students to learn everyday English that will allow them to communicate at work and in everyday situations.
- Classes follow a balanced syllabus based on pragmatic approach.
- In class we use a combination of textbooks, exercises, authentic materials and some online applications.
- We make sure classes are well-planned, engaging and delivered in a friendly atmosphere.
- More traditional grammar and vocabulary exercises seamlessly interlock with reading and listening comprehension tasks, role play, group discussion, extempore, interactive games and small projects.
- Our main assets are the teachers – fully qualified, experienced and passionate about what they do.
- After successful completion of the course students are rewarded with a certificate.